Ashey Esposito

We recently received the following update from one of our alumni, Ashley Esposito, who graduated in December of 2013:

This coming August I will begin as the Collection Development and Assessment Librarian at Shippensburg University (a tenure-track, faculty position). Since I finished my Villanova degree last summer, I will be able to enter at the Assistant Professor level. 
I'm not sure if Lauren mentioned it to you, but she was kind enough to serve as one of my references. I just wanted to thank you and the graduate English department for everything you've done. I know that I couldn't have attained this goal without the additional credentials afforded by your program.

I also strongly believe (though I couldn't have known at the time) that not getting the Falvey position worked out for the best, since this is really an excellent opportunity for me and will certainly set me on a career path to grow professionally and possibly even become a library administrator at the academic level. I hope to enter a doctoral program within a few years, this one likely an Ed.D. or something that will focus on my career goals.
We wish Ashley well in her new job!

Comments